Tuesday, May 4, 2010

BSA Baby Shower

On Friday night, Mike's co-workers at BSA threw us a baby shower. We had a blast and it was great getting to spend time with everyone! (Not to mention, Guenther got some awesome gifts!!)



There are too many gifts to list, I'm completely overwhelmed, but will post pics over time (they are all at the house in Charlotte). We could not be more grateful... thank you guys!

Here are some pics to tide you over...


Emily painted a picture for our nursery- I'm blown away, as you can see in the picture.


In addition to the "Chick Magnet on Board" window cling and "Great Catch" tennis shoes...
Something I didn't catch a picture of was the baseball bat (that Mike registered for :)) that Gillian had everyone at work sign- too cool!



Our officially licensed cake- yes, Mallori got permission to use the logos- too cool!!



Thanks again guys for an awesome shower!!

Love,
Rachel and Mike

2 comments:

  1. I love the cake and the painting! Such a fun shower, looks like you got some wonderful gifts!

    ReplyDelete