How far: 29 weeks!
Weight gain: 12+ lbs
Baby weight: 3 lbs, 17" tall
Sleep: Other than frequent potty breaks, I sleep well.
Best moments this week: Getting to leave early on Friday, Memorial Day weekend with Mike, Nate's wedding celebration, Eli getting off rest restriction, Taking a walk with Kerry and the dogs
Movement: He now feels like he is doing rolls/flips. He was very active this weekend!
Cravings: BoJangles, Ice Cream, Macados
Labor signs: My abs have been super sore this week. I don't know if this has anything to do with mini contractions or not?
Breakdowns: Minimal
Belly Button: Flattening out a little more- so cute
What I miss: Sushi
Looking forward to: Our 30 week Dr. appt on Friday
Milestones: Gunney is almost 17 inches tall now, nearly as tall as he will be at birth. His weight will likely double or triple by delivery time!
No comments:
Post a Comment